5 Sheridan Ave
C01 Brockton Village Neighbourhood
6 days on the market
Sold for 110% of the list price.
5 Sheridan Ave
Brock & Dundas Ave
C01 Brockton Village
Washrooms: 2 x 4 piece
Above Ground Square footage: 1215
Parking: Garage, lane access
Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, light fixtures, all ‘as is’.
Exclusions: Dining Room Bamboo Fixture
FEATURES AND UPGRADES
DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!
THE 80S EXTERIOR IS JUST A FACADE!
- Built in 1890. Great period banister, solid wood doors, and good ceiling height.
- Open concept living and dining room.
- Gorgeous Landscaped Perennial front and back yards.
- Family room with skylight overlooking the back garden.
- Updated bathroom with soaker tub and cork floor.
- Sun filled, East and West Exposure.
- Partly finished basement with separate entrance ready for your finishing touches or nanny suite.
- Freshly painted throughout and new counter in kitchen.
- Coveted Sweet Garage with Lane Access.
- Friendly Neighbours!
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES!
DRINKS AND FOOD
No Name bar
Midfield Wine Bar
Full of Beans Café
Flowers and Twigs
Archive Tattoo Shop
Mai’s Bridal- alterations
VSP Consignment Designer Clothes
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL EXERCISE
Mary McCormick recreation Centre
McCormick Park with bocce ball, baseball diamond, play area, and wading pool!
Gyan Hot yoga
Studio blue yoga
OMG baked Goodness
Pavao Meat Market
A Lota Seafood & Groceries
The Best No Frills in town!
Welcome to the Brockton Village Trendy Neighbourhood
Bosley Real Estate Ltd.