8 GORDON STREET
SOLD! IN 7 DAYS
C01 Brockton Village Neighbourhood
8 Gordon Ave
Dufferin & Dundas Street
C01 Brockton Village
1 Bed Basement suite: $1200/month
Above Ground Square footage: 1382
Parking: Legal front pad
Inclusions: Main floor: Front loading Washer & dryer with custom cabinetry, gas range, oven, refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher. 2 large garden sheds. Basement: Fridge, stove, washer & dryer. Exclusions: Kitchen island, Main fl bath Sconces, 2nd & 3rd bedroom light fixtures.
FEATURES AND UPGRADES
ARTSY, TASTEFUL, & THOUGHTFUL
- Updated bathroom with custom high end finishes, soaker tub & hand-painted Spanish tile.
- Updated powder room with penny tile.
- Engineered European wide plank ivory stained oak floor.
- Modern Steel front door with custom Marigold finish.
- Open concept living and dining room.
- 132 ft deep lush garden: 2 mature apple trees, lilacs, raspberries, hostas, grapes & perennials. Two large storage sheds.
- Main floor Office with large window and custom oak desk and deep shelves.
- Legal front pad parking.
- Basement apartment with separate entrance. Excellent tenant.
- Sun filled with southern exposure.
- Custom laundry cabinets and front load washers.
- Generous room sizes with solid core shaker doors.
- Sump pump, waterproofing, soundproofing.
- Friendly Neighbours!
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES!
DRINKS AND FOOD
No Name bar
Midfield Wine Bar
Full of Beans Café
Flowers and Twigs
Archive Tattoo Shop
Mai’s Bridal- alterations
VSP Consignment Designer Clothes
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL EXERCISE
Mary McCormick Recreation Centre
McCormick Park with bocce ball, ice rink, baseball diamond, and wading pool!
Gyan Hot yoga
Studio blue yoga
Pavao Meat Market
A Lota Seafood & Groceries
The Best No Frills in town!
Welcome to the Brockton Village Neighbourhood
Bosley Real Estate Ltd.