96 Fern Avenue
W01 Roncesvalles Neighbourhood
6 Days on the Market
Sold for 142% of list price
96 Fern Ave
Fern & Roncesvalles Ave
Lot size: 14.67 x 126.5 Sqft
Parking spaces: 2
Driveway: Lane access
Year built: 1912
Inclusions: Front Load Washer & Dryer, New Stainless steel Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove, Shed with Bike Storage, Light fixtures, Electric Fireplace, 6 X Up/Down Blinds, Sump Pump, Gas Bbq (As Is). Exclude: Dining Room Chandelier.
FEATURES AND UPGRADES
Lush perennial front and back gardens: hydrangea, climbing rose, clematis, lavender, serviceberry, peony, Echinacea, Black-eyed Susan, daisies, tulips, narcissus, and oak tree.
- Attractive cedar shed with bike storage.
- Extra family room off the kitchen, overlooking the back garden.
- An extra large, quiet master with great views and double closets.
- An exceptional finished basement rec room with almost 8 ft. ceiling height, hardwood floor throughout,
- 4 piece bath with above grade windows and 2 separate entrances.
- Plus, there’s an adorable tool room to boot!
- Tons of upgrades and more, ask me for the full list!
- Roncy shops, cafés, and restaurants! Faves: Alimentari, 313 Design Market, Frock, Another Story Book Shop, Barque. Fruit and Flower shops, Mables, etc.
- High Park, Sorauren Park and Farmer’s market.
- Fern Public School and School Playground
- High Park Library
- Revue Cinema
- Many TTC options
Fern Ave. Junior And Senior Public School (French Immersion Sk To 4, Extended French 4-8)
Garden Ave. Junior Public School
Parkdale Junior And Senior School
École Élémentaire La Mosaique
High Park Gardens Montessori School (Jk To Grade 8)
St. Vincent De Paul
Bishop Marrocco / Thomas Merton
Parkdale Collegiate Institute
Welcome to the Roncesvalles Neighbourhood
Bosley Real Estate Ltd.